My client has a rare and exciting opportunity for a Service Desk Analyst to join their team working with digital screen technology. Based in the Nottingham office you will be working with a small but mighty team, to support a wide range of clients with their digital screen software and technology.
This would be the ideal role for a creative individual with a willingness to learn new skills. There will be fantastic opportunities for training and development within this role and the prospect of becoming a specialist within this field.
My client has an excellent and well-established reputation working with well-known businesses and high street names. The company has a fantastic set of values which at its core, support and promote their employee’s development through understanding the needs of the individual. A truly inspiring and thoughtful approach!
Ideally, you will have some experience or knowledge of AV equipment, retail payment software, self-checkout technology or Epos systems. But this is not essential and full training will be given to the right candidate.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Providing remote 1st Line Support to clients
- Answering calls from clients and raising support tickets
- Taking ownership of users’ issues and identifying appropriate solutions to resolve service incidents and requests Providing users with regular communication on the progress of investigations and planned solutions
- Working closely with the support team to provide 1st Line Support, ensuring assigned calls are responded to diagnosed and resolved swiftly
- Assist remote support engineers with incident resolution for any onsite devices
- Create standard documentation on problem resolution, fixes and updating the technical knowledge base
- Keep up to date on new technology trends
Record incidents within Zendesk and provide timely feedback to customers.
Knowledge, Skills and Experience
- Experience in client support functions
- Good communication skills – written and verbal
- Ability to work on own, part of a team and under pressure
- Good time management and case prioritization
- Possess initiative to diagnose problems
- Professional working attitude
- Experience in providing high levels of customer service
- Problem solving expertise in hardware, operating systems and software packages
- Experience with Digital Screens / AV support an advantage
This is a superb opportunity to join a business that is growing rapidly and is keen to develop an expert, professional and mutually supportive team to support its market leading global client base. If you are keen to learn and looking for an exciting opportunity to work with brand leaders then we would love to discuss this fabulous role further with you!
SDR is acting as an employment agency for this role. Please note that every application received is personally reviewed by our specialist team and it does not use automated screening tools. On occasion, a high volume of applicants will mean that we are unable to respond personally to your application and should this be the case please accept our apologies in advance.
Applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK to apply for this role.
SDR is committed to equality of opportunity for all staff and applications from individuals are encouraged regardless of age, disability, sex, gender reassignment, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief and marriage and civil partnerships.