My client is a household name based in London NW1 and is offering superb opportunities for an experienced 2nd Line Support Engineer to further develop and grow their skills. This is a hybrid role with the advantages of working as part of the service desk team both in the office and working from home / remote working.
This is a rapidly growing and fast-paced environment that has sites across the UK and is looking for a technical support professional to take part in both BAU and project work.
This role is for 12 months.
- Strong troubleshooting and problem-solving skills
- Analyse, diagnosis and resolve desktop problems
excellent customer service and communication skills
- Strong technical knowledge of: Windows 10, Active Directory Administration, End User Device Management – OS Deployment & Troubleshooting; Hardware Troubleshooting; SCCM and Intune Administration, Microsoft 365 User Administration
- Asset Management
- Experience supporting both on-site and remote users
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to escalate as appropriate
My client is offering superb benefits and is open to maximising each individual’s work/life balance – understanding that employee wellbeing is front and centre.
Avocet Strategic Resourcing/Service Desk Resourcing (SDR) is acting as an employment agency for this role. Please note that every application received is personally reviewed by our specialist team and we do not use automated screening tools. On occasion, a high volume of applicants will mean that we are unable to respond personally to your application and should this be the case please accept our apologies in advance.
Applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK to apply for this role.
Avocet Strategic Resourcing/SDR is committed to equality of opportunity for all staff and applications from individuals are encouraged regardless of age, disability, sex, gender reassignment, gender identity, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief and marriage and civil partnerships.