Application Support Analyst
Peterborough or Bristol
£25-29,000 + excellent bens + WFH/Hybrid ( 2 days a week in the office)
Our market leading client is looking for two superstar Applications Support Analyst to join their team in Bristol or Peterborough and work on a hybrid basis, with two days per week in the office – giving the best of both worlds: an amazing set of colleagues, plus the trust that you can and will deliver when working on your own.
If inclusivity and diversity is at the forefront of your choice of employer, it will be important for you to know that this business is committed to recruiting and retaining a diverse and inclusive workforce that is represents both its customer base and the communities it works in.
This is a business that pulls together to achieve amazing results, celebrates differences and respects others.
As an Application Support Analyst, you deal with both internal and external users . You will be:
- Committed to delivering superb levels of customer service on every interaction
- Able to use your brilliant communication skills to diagnose and resolve customers’ application issues, providing advice, guidance and solutions
- Manage assigned case workload according to priority
- Perform data analysis to investigate, diagnose and resolve; or use troubleshooting techniques to identify solutions or workarounds
- Respond to queries and aim to provide resolution on first contact, escalating when necessary
- Identify trends, create knowledge articles and spot potential product enhancements
- Resolve cases within published SLAs, adhering to support procedures and quality standards
- Contribute towards team goals and objectives
- Maintain accurate information within systems
- Recent experience of supporting bespoke applications
- Experience of HCM, ERP or Payroll applications would be ideal but not essential.
- Proven analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excel in customer service
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Able to work independently, manage your own time and priorities, giving urgency when needed
- Able to multi-task, manage a diverse workload
- Self-motivated and resilient
- Well organised with an attention to detail
- Positive and flexible attitude to work
- Ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines
- Ability to work with cross-functional teams
- Ability to learn using all available resources and retain knowledge effectively
If you would like to further your Apps Support career and are looking to work with a company that encourages self-development, mutual respect and just knows that working together always produces the best results, then we would really like to hear from you.
This role is 2 days a week in the office, so offers flexibility – hours are Monday-Friday (9am-5.30pm) and you never have to work on your birthday!
For further information and an initial discussion please call Karyn Wilkins today or send your CV for review. [email protected]
We are acting as an employment agency for this role. Please note that every application received is reviewed personally by our specialist team and it does not use automated screening tools. On occasion, a high volume of applicants will mean that we are unable to respond personally to your application and should this be the case please accept our apologies in advance.
Applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK to apply for this role.
Service Desk Resourcing (SDR) is committed to equality of opportunity for all staff, and applications from individuals are encouraged regardless of age, disability, sex, gender reassignment, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief and marriage and civil partnerships