My client aspires to be a local leader for health and wellbeing services and is now looking for a no-nonsense team leader to enhance their Field Service support provision. We are looking for someone who has had extensive experience of leading and managing a team of field service engineers that are a mix of hybrid, work from home and office-based employees.
The ideal candidate will need to have previous experience of leading and coordinating a talented team of Field Engineers to ensure that their time is maximised to deliver an exceptional service across the business landscape. Proven experience of delivering and improving support operations, a broad range of technical skills and abilities, able to meet aggressive timescales and excellent communication skills to build strong relationships with employees and business partners.
This is a contract role for 3 months but has the possibility of being extended in the future. Working within IR35 this role will pay between £200 – £225 per day.
SKILLS AND QUALITIES:
- Proven team management, leadership and ability to lead by example.
- Demonstrated ability in planning, managing and motivating staff through periods of change
- Customer facing; empathise with users, good interpersonal skills, display active listening skills, polite telephone manner, courteous
- Business awareness; display a working understanding and an appreciation of the business applications
- Logistical; articulate and methodical, analytical, numerate and literate, work well under pressure, good time manager, good team worker, ability to multi-task
- Experience in writing and understanding detailed user and implementation documentation, procedures and training manuals
- Active Directory management/administration/maintenance
- ITIL awareness
- Core understanding of Microsoft desktop operating systems and associated applications to deal with 1st line user queries/resolutions
- Experience of remote fixes, via DameWare, RDP or other terminal services
- Ability to create of access/folder permissions
- Anti-virus/backup/window update checks/reporting
If you have a proven track record of leading a team of Field Service Engineers and improving the quality of service supplied across to a busy corporate environment then we would love to hear from you.
SDR / Avocet Strategic Resourcing is acting as an employment agency for this role. Please note that every application received is personally reviewed by our specialist team and it does not use automated screening tools. On occasion, a high volume of applicants will mean that we are unable to respond personally to your application and should this be the case please accept our apologies in advance.
Applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK to apply for this role. To apply click here.
SDR / Avocet Strategic Resourcing is committed to equality of opportunity for all staff and applications from individuals are encouraged regardless of age, disability, sex, gender reassignment, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief and marriage and civil partnerships.