The Barcode Warehouse is the UK’s leading barcode solution provider. Our solutions include barcode scanners, barcode readers, label printers, plastic ID card printers, barcode printers, EPOS systems and barcode software and hardware solutions
From humble beginnings, we have grown to become the UK’s leading solutions provider, helping our customers to maximise productivity and profitability. Our four specialist business divisions provide the right solution, whatever your requirements.
- Consumables: Manufacturing in excess of 1 billion labels, tickets and tags per annum. Specialist label bureau service.
- Direct Sales: Consultative telesales team. Highly trained to give advice on correct product choice. www.thebarcodewarehouse.co.uk, the best performing website in the industry.
- Solution Sales: Key solution partners for Voice, WMS, Mobile Worker and RFID. Solutions for document tracking, mail handling, compliance and asset tracking. Telematics and Airtime provision.
- Mobile Managed Services: Authorised repair centre for Toshiba, Citizen, Datamax and Zebra printers. Field based service team providing a nationwide 8 hour on site response. Dedicated Technical & Procedural Helpdesk support for contract customers, encompassing full lifecycle product & application management.
- Providing 1st line technical support for a range of key clients in English and French
- Logging all incidents on relevant software systems
- Diagnosing technical faults and providing over the phone solutions
- Escalating technical queries to 2nd line support
- Providing excellent levels of customer service and support
- Working to Service Level Agreements (SLA) against call handling time, resolution etc
- Monitor group mailboxes, ensuring all inbound queries received a response within SLA
- Collection of feedback from end users via outbound calls, when required
Skills / Experience
- Fluent in French both verbal and written
- Problem solving and keen attention to detail
- Driven to deliver high levels of Customer Service
- Flexible approach to working hours.
- Clear telephone manner
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Experience of working within a Technical Help Desk / Service Desk environment would be an advantage but training will be given.
This role reports into the Service Desk Operations Manager with an allocated team leader
Salary is £17,600 per annum (pro Rata)
Hours are between 05:30-20:00 Saturday and 07:30-17:00 Sunday.15 -20 hours.
The position is based in Newark, Nottinghamshire and we require candidates to live within a suitable commuting distance
28 days holiday(pro rata)
Employee assistance programme
Training development opportunities
Staff engagement days
Free fruit and beverages.
The Barcode Warehouse is an equal opportunities employer.
For more information on this role, please send your CV to [email protected].