My high profile client is looking for an experienced Service Desk Analyst be home-based, after an initial two weeks induction in the central Portsmouth based office. The successful candidate provide a 1st line technical support and remote assistance.
You will be joining an experienced and mutually supportive team environment
- Proven IT Service Desk Experience
- Excellent technical and customer service skills, including empathy and patience.
- Effective interpersonal and communication skills
- Able to work as part of a team or individually and must be comfortable working with customers remotely
- Strong service-oriented can do’ attitude committed to meeting and exceeding customer expectations.
- Ability to prioritise, organise and manage workloads without supervision,
- Attention to detail and ability to work well under pressure, maintaining personal effectiveness, efficiency and resilience in challenging situations
- Find and deliver solutions that are creative, fit for purpose and achieve fantastic outcomes for customers.
- Experience of a Service Management tool
- Active Directory/Windows administration.
- Microsoft Office – intermediate/advanced (2010/2013/2016)
- Windows 7 & 8.1 and 10
- Exchange Admin experience.
- Microsoft or A+ certification will be beneficial
This role within this organisation has so much to offer – not least of which is the knowledge that your work will be truly making a difference to so many and improving access to work for many. If you have some solid first line support knowledge and have supported both deskside and remotely, then we want to help you take your service desk career to the next level contact us and we would love to talk this through with you. Or send your CV for review. Apply HERE.
SDR is acting as an employment agency for this role. Please note that every application received is personally reviewed by our specialist team and it does not use automated screening tools. On occasion, a high volume of applicants will mean that we are unable to respond personally to your application and should this be the case please accept our apologies in advance.
Applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK to apply for this role.
SDR is committed to equality of opportunity for all staff and applications from individuals are encouraged regardless of age, disability, sex, gender reassignment, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief and marriage and civil partnerships.