Dataquest is one of the largest independent IT service & support companies in the UK. We are a managed services provider delivering a high level of support for network infrastructure, cloud, operating systems, connectivity and client sided issues.
Established for nearly 20 years Dataquest is privately owned. There are over 200 employees servicing contracts mainly in the UK, but also globally.
About the role?
We’re on the lookout for an enthusiastic and experienced Service Desk Manager who is as passionate about customer service as we are. Demonstrable experience of managing IT Service support against SLAs, using appropriate KPI’s and metrics is required. ITIL certification and IT experience is a must, as is the ability to document, implement and measure the success of ITIL support processes. This is a high-profile role demanding a good level of autonomy, initiative and self-management.
Following recent acquisitions, Dataquest are presently transitioning our business processes and support infrastructure to better meet customer expectations and deliver on business goals. This is therefore an exciting time to join, as your early input will help directly forge our support capabilities and quality going forward.
Our main Service Desk facilities are near Heathrow and there are also significate support staff working from our central London head office. In managing and motivating your staff we would expect you to be highly visible across both locations.
There is an on-call rota in operation that the individual is expected to join and participate. The nature of the Service desk may also mean core hours may be extended, dependant on current service levels.
· Responsible for 1st line and 2nd line IT Support Service Desk team and our breakfix helpdesk which processes calls for our field service teams.
· Further adoption and maturity of a Service Desk platform and associated toolsets required for a maturing SM capability.
· Be the main contact and escalation point for the service desk and manage any complaints.
· Manage the bug tracking and helpdesk tools to ensure data is accurate and up to date.
· Manage completion of user requests (including new user set-up, mid-term adjustments, referrals).
· Provide key performance data and reports and publicise to the higher management team on a regular basis.
· Troubleshooting problems, analyzing root cause and proposing multiple solutions.
· Reporting back to the head of service excellence on key areas of performance on a weekly and monthly basis.
· Champion opportunities to consistently Improve the end user Technology experience.
· Work with the head of service excellence to negotiate OLAs and SLAs for IMT services. All requests must be managed with the IMT ticketing calls and comply with the agree service levels.
· A deep understanding and excellent experience of working in an ITIL aligned environment
· Minimum 3 years’ experience of Service Desk Management
· Experience of reporting and analytics in the chosen tool set
· Experience of working remotely with multiple teams
· Recruit, train, mentor, motivate and manage team members
· Confidence to work both collaboratively and independently
· Implement new innovative and efficient ways of working and streamlining process to gain overall service improvements 3rd party supplier management (SIAM)
· Onboard new clients in line with Service level descriptions
· Excellent understanding SLM platforms, ServiceNow would be advantageous
· Ability to drive end to end service management across all resolver teams and including prioritisation of VIP Services
· Good experience of Office 365 suite of applications and Administration
· Experience of Azure and AWS would be beneficial but not essential
· Experience in application support, specifically around bespoke applications would be beneficial but not essential
Please apply in the first instance to [email protected]