IT Helpdesk Call Analyst – Remote Working
Do you want to become a part of our friendly, and proactive Helpdesk team? We want awesome people to join our ever-expanding team.
The role is a part time position working 3 days a week, including a Saturday and Sunday and one other day across the week (the 8 hour shift can be split across multiple days if required)
We are an award-winning retail technology company who provide IT support to high end Retailers and Hospitality with clients such as Ted Baker, Pizza Hut, Vue Cinemas and many many more.
What will we ask you to do?
Working with our team of experienced Analysts you will be the first point of contact for the users of our Help Desk, answering incoming calls and emails, providing support and technical assistance to our clients. You will be troubleshooting problems through diagnostic tests and remote access providing a first time fix where possible.
You will be providing a first class professional and friendly service to ensure we continue to enhance our reputation and strive to be the best.
You will be provided with the training and support required to help you develop your career within IT.
Helpdesk Job Duties
· Responding to queries via email, or phone
· Determine the best solution based on the issue and details provided by customer
· Diagnosing system errors and other issues
· Record events and problems and their resolution in logs
· Follow-up and update customer status and information
· Following up with customers to ensure full resolution of issues
· Requesting feedback and/or monitoring calls and other methods of correspondence to improve training methods
· Installing or changing software to fix issues
· Proven experience as a help desk Analyst or other customer support role
· Tech savvy with working knowledge hardware, software, databases and remote access
· Good understanding of computer systems, mobile devices and other tech products
· Ability to diagnose and resolve basic technical issues
· Proficiency in English
· Excellent communication skills
Is this role for me?
If you can answer “Yes” to the following questions then, this role shall be of interest to you.
· Worked in a fast paced Help Desk/Support Centre and/or Retail environment?
· Target driven with excellent customer service skills?
· Have the ability to communicate well via the telephone to those with varying levels of IT experience?
· Have the ability to work under pressure and thrive on a challenge?
· Enjoy taking ownership to achieve a successful resolution?
If you are looking for your next career move with a company that will allow you to make your mark – we’re here waiting
To Apply – please send your CV to [email protected]