A new opportunity has arisen for a 1st Line Service Desk Analyst, to join our high performing IT function at our state of the art Burton Head Office. As part of the IT Service Desk you will act as a first point of contact for all Healthcare at Home IT related queries and incidents, providing advice, support and practical assistance to system users.
Healthcare at Home … a little about us…
Our vision is simple, to deliver inspirational healthcare in the home for millions worldwide. Working alongside healthcare providers and pharmaceutical companies we develop innovative solutions that meet patients’ needs to have quality clinical care in their homes. Every member of our team from specialist nurses to drivers has the same patient focus and is dedicated to delivering the best possible care.
After all, don’t we all feel better at home?
What does a 1st Line Service Desk Analyst do at Healthcare at Home?
- You will be a single point of contact for all internal IT issues, where you will provide a professional, high quality support service to all HaH staff in need of IT suppose
- You will diagnose and resolve system and customer issues, using remote software or Windows administration tools where needed, whilst identifying any recurring problems
- You will build relationships within the team and throughout the company, in order to effectively communicate over the phone, via email and in person, to deal with IT issues effectively
- You will prioritise your workload and use your initiative to advise staff and investigate further when necessary, going beyond the call of duty to allow employees throughout the company to continue with their daily tasks
What skills, qualifications and qualities do I need to be successful?
To be successful you will have proven experience of building relationships quickly and will be able to effectively communicate with a large volume of people on a daily basis. You will confident in advising customers, and will analyze and solve problems quickly catering to the customers needs.
You will be enthusiastic about IT and have a strong technical aptitude, and will be able to work in a systematic manner to prioritize your workload. You will have proven experience working in a 1st Line Service Desk or Helpdesk Support role, ideally with a ITIL or A+ certification, with significant experience in supporting multi user, networked IT systems.
Why work at Healthcare at Home … the benefits
We are an inspiring business that has exciting times ahead and a clear vision to take us forward. We know people are fundamental to our success and we are focused on helping people to develop their careers. We have a strong culture of continual training and development from the moment you start through our induction to ongoing professional development throughout your careers.
We offer a robust and flexible reward packaging including:
- Contributory Pension Scheme
- Provide Private Healthcare Cover after two years’ service
- Death in Service
- Annual Holiday – 25 days plus 8 days bank holiday
- Company bonus scheme (where applicable)