This includes all types of communication with colleagues and customers. Adapting our style to achieve a positive outcome, building relationships on the Service Desk and with your customers and delivering an excellent customer experience at every contact.
Communication in customer service: Defining customer service and measuring the quality of what we deliver.
Stephen Alexander, Audatex
The short video below explains some of the different one day workshops available, how they came about and why they benefit IT services on a number of levels.
This is a fully interactive, instructor-led training experience hosted through SDI’s online training portal. Each delegate is provided with all of the resources and workbooks they need plus a collaborative workspace where they can share ideas with fellow delegates.
The live online training is delivered by a specialist SDI trainer who will guide delegates through the easy-to-use virtual training environment making sure every attendee is comfortable with the tools and environment.
Anyone on the Service Desk who has contact with internal or external customers. It suits new analysts and experienced analysts alike as we can all improve our communication within the workplace.
• Explain the impact of communications on the customer experience.
• Demonstrate the communication skills required to fulfil the service and support role effectively
• Explain how to better identify customers’ needs and motivations
• Demonstrate the skills for handling difficult situations
• Asking the right questions at the right time
• Recognize the impact of communication on teamwork and building effective working relationships
9:00am – 16:30pm
2 refreshment breaks and a 1-hour break for lunch
This workshop can also be tailored for in-house delivery for focused groups or project teams at your premises or virtually.
Find out more by visiting our bespoke and in-house training page here>>