According to Gartner’s Hype Cycle for ITSM, 2021, service desk risk management is a critical capability for IT service management (ITSM) organisations. Gartner emphasise the need for organisations to identify and mitigate risks associated with IT service operations, including incidents, outages, security breaches, and other disruptions.
As a crucial part of IT service management, the service desk plays a significant role in identifying, mitigating, and managing risks that can impact an organisation’s IT operations and overall business performance. Service desk risk is wide ranging and can include cybersecurity, employee risk, governance, compliance, and business continuity.
Effective risk management is crucial and forward-thinking IT service leaders need to proactively identify, assess, mitigate, and manage risks that can impact IT operations, customer support, and overall business performance by implementing robust processes, controls, and technologies, providing adequate training and awareness programs, and maintaining a risk-aware culture are critical components of managing service desk risks effectively.
Join us for this insightful event and gain practical strategies for mitigating risks in your organisation effectively:
* Gain insights into the critical role of the service desk in managing risk in today’s business environment.
* Learn practical strategies and best practices for identifying, mitigating, and managing employee risks, security risks, governance risks, and more.
* Engage in discussions with industry experts and peers to explore risk from various angles.
* Discover ways to build a risk-aware culture within your service desk and the organisation.
* Network with fellow professionals and expand your knowledge in risk management.
Register now to secure your spot!
With thanks to our event partners: