A thorough service check-up by one of SDI’s Senior Managing Consultants. Designed to help diagnose key areas of improvement and realise your service potential.
The Health Check can be carried out virtually or onsite, and provides a platform for SDI Senior Managing Consultants to engage with key stakeholders and service end users in an organisation. The result of the Health Check is a comprehensive report with observations, recommendation and route map to support improvement decision making, to drive strategic and operational continual improvement activities. SDI’s Service Health Check service provides the support, advice and guidance required to help identify, verify and address key concerns about the service structure and how the service is managed and delivered.
Using engaging and collaborative methodologies and drawing on SDI’s industry resources, knowledge and best practice standards to provide an end to end service, the Health Check aims to address questions such as:
• What is the current service desk structure and what services does the service desk support and deliver?
• Does the current structure support the business needs?
• What is the optimum service model to deliver services?
• To what level is the service measured and how do results drive continual service strategies?
• What are the current measurable outcomes, and does the service desk meet business and customer expectations for delivery?
• How well has the service developed good practice in the areas of performance, governance, costs, processes, people skills and
customer experience? And many …many more!
Enter your details in the form on this page and we’ll give you a call to discuss whether a ‘Health Check’ is right for your service desk.
"*" indicates required fields